Funny Drunk Stories

KingRuben

Slow day in work today so lets all share some funny stories from the times we are most vulnerable when we are absoloutely leathered! There was this one time I got kidnapped and almost raped, but you can check that out in the thread "Weirdest story you've got". I don't have too many apart from the average ones such as couldn't get hard or shagged a munter but I'll explain my favourate moment ever from my mate when he was pissed! It was when we was around 15 and was on the local park where everyone used to go on Friday nights, we had wagged school that day and was drinking cheap cider from around noon so we were already pissed up, we meet some older mosher type lads and they offer us this walky talky type thing that they smoked weed from, now you couldn't feel it go in too much so my mate accidently smoked a shit load of it, around 10minutes after he threw up in front of everyone, he then says he needs a shit and after it he'd feel better I walk over to the bushes and say have a shit there I'm going meeting a girl I'll be back in 10, that turned to 20 and as I came back there he lay, face down with his pants round his ankles and shit all over him, I threw stones at him to get him up but he wouldn't after about 10minutes of this he got himself up and sat in a bush, he was covered in shit and sick, like a good freind I shout all my mates over to take the piss out of him as he sits their in his own shit half asleep running his hands through his hair and all over his face in a "what have I done" style unknowing to the fact he also had shit all over his hands, his mum then came and picked him up and it was the last we saw of him for a while

Carstairs said:
I'm disappointed that Bobby and Eric weren't involved.
It wasnt his mates mum that came to pick him up, it was Bobby and Eric disguised as his mates mum.

I was nearly raped I do not deserve such abuse and reminders of Bobby & Eric, I'm vlunerable!!!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
This 'bank' you work at - is it in the Galapagos Islands?
Only you appear to have done fuck all bank-related for the past couple of hours.

I sit at the back of the room scanning shit, have target everyday that I hit easily, nobodys ever been too arsed here one of the main reasons I want too leave

DonnyCityLove said:
Only you appear to have done fuck all bank-related for the past couple of hours.

I sit at the back of the room scanning shit, have target everyday that I hit easily, nobodys ever been too arsed here one of the main reasons I want too leave

Is this some new kind of bio metric security testing that we now need to go through ?

talkativesprout said:
DonnyCityLove said:

Is this some new kind of bio metric security testing that we now need to go through ?

Yes it is, im afraid security details and passwords aren't enough these days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.