Funny Gary Neville picture...

Ant-emilydesign

599589_390749544316048_1138232403_n.jpg

Love England, Hate City,

Made me laugh

I hate the guy with a passion.

but got to give credit where it is due.......by far the best tv pundit for knowledge on any channel.......certainly knows his stuff.

M24-CRC said:

but got to give credit where it is due.......by far the best tv pundit for knowledge on any channel.......certainly knows his stuff.

I'd agree with you at the moment but then again he has only just retired.

As we all know the game is constantly evolving so it will be interesting to see if he remains as good in the years to come.

Does seem surprisingly objective though.

Those three fans are exactly as I imagine a significant proportion of this forum to look like.

20 year old middle class bottled beer drinking wetpants. The kind who think it's funny to make jokes about bumming each other all the time. The kind of lads who not many years ago followed rugby.

Naming no names, of course ;-)

I think we have to view him differently now that he has stopped playing, whenever he is on Sky he is very fair to City and will praise and congratulate us when its due..

Redknapp on the other hand is just bitter and spiteful and will always try and find an angle or an excuse to avoid praise..

M24-CRC said:

i hate to agree with you, but its true

Didsbury Dave said:
Those three fans are exactly as I imagine a significant proportion of this forum to look like.

20 year old middle class bottled beer drinking wetpants. The kind who think it's funny to make jokes about bumming each other all the time. The kind of lads who not many years ago followed rugby.

Naming no names, of course ;-)

are you a 30 year old working class, special brew drinking, thinks its 'laddish' and cool to read the sun and talk about how fit cheryl cole is kind of person who has followed city since the day you were born and was at swindon away?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.