Funny one-off chants

Cellarite

in the away end at hillsborough clapping benarbia
Team supported
Manchester City
Inspired by reading Quagmire's thread, I thought back to a Wimbledon night match where there was nothing to sing about and nobody to sing to. The chant went up "Your kit was made in Cheetham Hill, your kit was made in Cheetham Hill and manufactured in Piccadilly, your kit was made in Cheetham Hill."

I believe it was also the same night that the marvellous "No, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no. No, no there's no trophies." to the tune No Limits - 2Unlimited tune was heard.

Can anyone else remember any more piss funny, one-off chants?

citykev28 said:
Inspired by reading Quagmire's thread, I thought back to a Wimbledon night match where there was nothing to sing about and nobody to sing to. The chant went up "Your kit was made in Cheetham Hill, your kit was made in Cheetham Hill and manufactured in Piccadilly, your kit was made in Cheetham Hill."

I believe it was also the same night that the marvellous "No, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no. No, no there's no trophies." to the tune No Limits - 2Unlimited tune was heard.

What was the tune for the "kit" song? I have tried singing it in my head and just can't get it!!

BOMBER7967 said:
citykev28 said:

What was the tune for the "kit" song? I have tried singing it in my head and just can't get it!!

Oh when the blues go marching in. Obviously the word "manufactured" had to be shoved in.

My all time favourite Kippax black humour chant was when we played Barnsley at home during the Miners' Strike on Boxing Day 1984.
Spontaneous chant to the tune of Band Aid's Feed the World :
"Feed the Miners, let them know it's Christmas Time".

Very cruel, but hilarious at the time. It brought the house down - I think that even the Main Stand laughed.

"you're not famous any more" was a funny one amongst others from div 2 at Maine road that north stand sung to kippax. Many more too as away fans would sit in confusion.

A reditition of "Jardel, takes it up the arse" v Bolton was fairly funny in more recent times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.