Funny thing about the game yesterday...

I thought JM did OK yesterday but only OK. He came into it when we went ahead and Blackpool started chasing the game. Think his performance was slightly hampered by having to constantly switch wings with AJ. All in all I'd say the 6/10 rating is about right.

black mamba said:
samharris said:
Although we didnt give the best performance by a long shot i thought James Milner had his best game for us..

He's getting there.

Can't agree with that guys ......

i thought Milner was pretty poor yesterday .... he was pretty anonymous for me up until the last 20 minutes or so , and even then others clearly stole the show.

That was my assessment of him too, I was hoping either he'd be subbed or Barry would be subbed and Milner moved into the centre of midfield as he just wasn't very effective as a wide player.

Didsbury Dave said:
black mamba said:
Can't agree with that guys ......

i thought Milner was pretty poor yesterday .... he was pretty anonymous for me up until the last 20 minutes or so , and even then others clearly stole the show.

That's how I saw it too.

He's been poor every week apart from Liverpool.

He's not a wide player, much better inside.
And that goes for me as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.