Further vindication for Nasri

What gets me about these Arsenal fuckers moaning is they don't have a fucking clue about their own history; if they did, they'd shut the fuck up immediately! They got away with something that would amount to Millwall paying the Premier League to be promoted without winning promotion through league position and then poaching Mancini and half our team from us, half of Spurs team, and a few players from Liverpool United and Chelsea. The way I see it, we're doing nothing wrong at all compared to that.

And while we're on about spending money, what about all the dozens and dozens and dozens of young players Arsenal sign at an almost steal price from clubs all around the world depriving them clubs of making a really handsome amount of money a few years down the line?! To me that's terrible for football. It's leaving clubs with no potential to earn money as their kids are being stolen from them for a pittance. At least City are feeding moneys down the scale. If we sign someone for a nice big price from Borussia Dortmund, they go and use that money on someone from Salzburg and then they go and sign someone from Red Star Belgrade and so on and so on... At Arsenal they buy a kid from some French club for £500k and then that club can't use that money for anythig but next seasons travel expenses - BUMPH - that's it, end of the line.

So who's better for football Manchester City or Arsenal?!

danburge82 said:
What gets me about these Arsenal fuckers moaning is they don't have a fucking clue about their own history; if they did, they'd shut the fuck up immediately! They got away with something that would amount to Millwall paying the Premier League to be promoted without winning promotion through league position and then poaching Mancini and half our team from us, half of Spurs team, and a few players from Liverpool United and Chelsea. The way I see it, we're doing nothing wrong at all compared to that.

And while we're on about spending money, what about all the dozens and dozens and dozens of young players Arsenal sign at an almost steal price from clubs all around the world depriving them clubs of making a really handsome amount of money a few years down the line?! To me that's terrible for football. It's leaving clubs with no potential to earn money as their kids are being stolen from them for a pittance. At least City are feeding moneys down the scale. If we sign someone for a nice big price from Borussia Dortmund, they go and use that money on someone from Salzburg and then they go and sign someone from Red Star Belgrade and so on and so on... At Arsenal they buy a kid from some French club for £500k and then that club can't use that money for anythig but next seasons travel expenses - BUMPH - that's it, end of the line.

So who's better for football Manchester City or Arsenal?!
don't let them get to you dan... all these idiots who call our owners don't have a clue what's really going on. they read their shite papers and listen to talkshite, but don't realise our owners have done more for our city than all the so-called top 4 clubs have every done for theirs in only the few years they have been with us. they don't make a decision unless they have spoke to the councils and 'all' the relevant agencies, including the fans, to find out the correct and best road all round. let them enjoy getting shit on by their own clubs and let us continue our success on and off the pitch. ;)

According to Tony Adams Arsenal spent sugar daddy money to put themselves at the top. The defence that Wenger inherited and enabled him to win the trophies he did win was there due to "financial doping". Which makes Wenger (and his followers) a sanctimonious hypocrite. What a surprise.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/fiszman-was-real-reason-arsenal-did-so-well-says-adams-2319483.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 19483.html</a>

gregblag said:
According to Tony Adams Arsenal spent sugar daddy money to put themselves at the top. The defence that Wenger inherited and enabled him to win the trophies he did win was there due to "financial doping". Which makes Wenger (and his followers) a sanctimonious hypocrite. What a surprise.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/fiszman-was-real-reason-arsenal-did-so-well-says-adams-2319483.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 19483.html</a>

That is a great find mate.

What a bunch of hypocritical twats !

colourmeblue said:
Slightly off topic but I thought this was a nice stat if not a bit surprising:

•Samir Nasri has created a scoring chance for team-mates more regularly than any other Premier League player - every 24.4 minutes.
(match preview on BBC website)

But....but....but...Calcio et al said...actually, forget it.

;o)

Gingers Dad said:
blue_soundwave said:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...anchester-city-further-vindicates-samir-nasri

The 'he went for the money' angle trodden out is getting weaker and weaker. Some interesting stats about the Carling Cup teams, also.
Of course he came to us for the money. He had the chance to play alongside Carrick, Anderson, Fletcher and Gibson and he turned it down. He must be ruled by money

my keyboard is thanking you for the coffee that has received

DTeacher said:
colourmeblue said:
Slightly off topic but I thought this was a nice stat if not a bit surprising:

•Samir Nasri has created a scoring chance for team-mates more regularly than any other Premier League player - every 24.4 minutes.
(match preview on BBC website)

But....but....but...Calcio et al said...actually, forget it.

;o)

What we said is those assists don't prove anything coz the striker did most of the work and coz they were during lost causes for the opposite team. More intersting stat is that he only has 3 assists at Arsenal.

MSP said:
At kickoff, Arsenal’s average age across the team stood at 24.27, rising to 25.81 by full time as they chased an equaliser.

City’s average, by contrast, stood at 25.54, although that fell to 25.27 after Sergio Aguero was introduced in the 32nd minute for Aleksandar Kolarov. Abdul Razak took the place of tiring Owen Hargreaves in the 79th minute, meaning that by full time, City’s average had decreased to 24.18—surprisingly lower than Arsenal’s starting figure.

but for God's sake that were Arsenal kids against 100 millions City, how it could be, lol

this was a nice insight about the age :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.