furthest season ticket holder from manchester

nicko said:
l live in japan and i get back for nearly every match. missed 2 games last season at home and went to 9 aways.

18 hour each way trip.

worth it though.

any one want any airmiles?

Thats what I call commitment! :)

mcs said:
nicko said:
l live in japan and i get back for nearly every match. missed 2 games last season at home and went to 9 aways.

18 hour each way trip.

worth it though.

If this is true I'm completly in awe.

mikeskitz said:
dont know about the furthest from manchester but i reckon im the closest to the ground, paced it out one day after someone asked me how close i live to the ground it was 46 steps from my front door to the grounds of COMS

Now that is luxury!

citymad said:
mcs said:
nicko said:

18 hour each way trip.

worth it though.

If this is true I'm completly in awe.

How far away is awe? You could be winning.

This is pretty mediocre compared to some of the ones in this thread however my dads mate has a ST and last we heard of him he was up in Whitby. Might of moved on now though.

Used to sit next to a bloke who came from Ipswich every home game, but Japan, if its true!

Thats impressive

Four years in Bangkok and now three years in Dubai and I still have my season ticket. Only actually use it about 3 times each season though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.