Fury vs Haye 28th Sep

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
leighton said:
Malty said:
Haye is past it. Fury is the future.

No chance Haye being past it. In the heavyweight division Haye is the only marketable fighter out there. Theres a reason why Klitschkos dont fight in the US as they are boring. The heavyweight scene needs new talent. I look over here in the UK and Ireland apart from Haye there is some prospects. Mike Perez the Cork Cuban looks good been avoided by many people so far needs more fights.
Fury it depends on who they get him in the ring with now Haye is out. A fight with a top 10 boxer will see what hes made of. Haye would of been a huge test. I would love to see Fury v Perez.
Joshua I want to see and keep a close eye on in the future fights as he looks a beast and could do well. David Price could be a wildcard with Adam Booth now who is so selective with his fighters. So will see what he gets out of him in his next few fights still young but the next year will make or brake Price. Time will tell with him.

Keep an eye on Lucas Browne, big puncher, exciting to watch!!!

Seen him on the under card of one of the Sky cards and he knocked out either Tom Dallas or someone like that. Hatton has him but he trained himself for the fight. Yes he looks a good exciting fighter. Saying that the division needs something more. No real American talent for years. This Deontay Wilder seems to have something about him. Its seems he can bang and 30 wins by ko is a interesting fighter to see when he steps up so a fight with Fury I would see the winner being able to fight for a World title fight if they were to fight each other. I know that when Klitschko does retire more chances for fighters out there. I honestly think if Perez gets regular fights with his hand speed and chin he could be the one who might dominate when they Klitschko brothers retire hes being avoided so far. Him v Fury would be a good fight. Also Anthony Joshua if he isnt rushed and takes on all the advice could well do something depends on if he can take a shot.

BZyfADZIIAAcRUC.jpg:large

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.