Future Strikers

Just for the record, no one should get their hopes up that we'll be in for Haaland next summer. Competition for his signature will be very high, along with his wages, and the fees paid to his agents. We basically don't do any deals like this at all anymore.

...what makes you think that, Kun doesn't score 40 and he's a level above Kane.

In the last 5 seasons Kane has scored 119 league goals and Aguero has scored 102. If Kane could stay fit for 30+ league games I reckon he’d get 35 goals with the amount of chances we create.

Just for the record, no one should get their hopes up that we'll be in for Haaland next summer. Competition for his signature will be very high, along with his wages, and the fees paid to his agents. We basically don't do any deals like this at all anymore.

Ye. When the fee is low you can bet your mortgage the wages and agent fees will be through the roof. If he has a good season there will be a club offering him more than we will pay for KdB I've no doubt.

I'd keep an eye on the other spanish striker we signed. Only 18 but hasn't come to sit in the under 23s. He could have stayed in Turin for that. Not maybe this coming season, but the one after.

Ye. When the fee is low you can bet your mortgage the wages and agent fees will be through the roof. If he has a good season there will be a club offering him more than we will pay for KdB I've no doubt.
Just look up what Frenkie de Jong and Matthijs de Ligt are on because Haaland will get that or higher. So unless you're willing to pay that much for a 20 year old from the Bundesliga (which I am to be clear), plus 20 or 30 million in agent's fees to Mino and Alfie Haaland, we're not going to be in for him.

In the last 5 seasons Kane has scored 119 league goals and Aguero has scored 102. If Kane could stay fit for 30+ league games I reckon he’d get 35 goals with the amount of chances we create.

Kane wouldn’t be played into the ground here either.

Shearer was the better player. And Kane isn't better than Drogba in his prime either. Both would of been useful in the current set up.

Mpabe yes. Kane old body. Haaland might be a counter attacking team striker. I love his play but it might not work here. Lautaro simply isn't that good of a player. Stay clear.

In the end we won't replace Aguero with an Aguero type. It would be someone who does different things better.

It was the same when Yaya was great, he was deemed unreplaceable. Then we got Kevin. Totally different but maybe even more dominant. Same with Dave. And it will be the same with Aguero.

Personally, I'm not so sure it's not Gabby

We just need a striker who takes his chances and is very clinical. The amount of chances we create, a player like Ronaldo would score 50-60 goals a season easily. Same problems occurred v Real Madrid, should have won by 5 or 6 goals, but we could not convert our chances. This could be the difference between winning the CL and not winning it. That is why i want either of the 3 i mentioned above, they are all ruthless in front of goal.

I agree on Lautaro, i am not convinced to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.