Future Wingers

Pedro De La Vega; 18yrs of age Argentinian with a Spanish passport. Extremely fast when in full dribble mode. Strong and technical in possession.

Looks absolutely rapid and not afraid to have a shot. Spanish passport helps a lot too.

We were linked with him the other week but it was reported as a deal with us and Sporting.

Nowhere as good as he should have been, but would be really interesting to see Deulofeu under Pep. Budget Messi lol.

Wouldnt mind him if we need to spend most our budget somewhere else

Nowhere as good as he should have been, but would be really interesting to see Deulofeu under Pep. Budget Messi lol.

Wouldnt mind him if we need to spend most our budget somewhere else
Funny you post this. I was just looking up vids of him after viewing this thread. I think he'd make a great 3rd or 4th winger. Think he could be deadly in this side, along with Liverpool's, as in impact player. Not quite on par with my expectations of a Leroy replacement but definitely a player who could find a role.

Funny you post this. I was just looking up vids of him after viewing this thread. I think he'd make a great 3rd or 4th winger. Think he could be deadly in this side, along with Liverpool's, as in impact player. Not quite on par with my expectations of a Leroy replacement but definitely a player who could find a role.
He has Klopp signing all over him tbh as soon as they go down, and I can see him being very effevtive for them.

See him more as a Mahrez replacement for us, if Riyad continues to fail at building any consistency.

One of those players that has gone down a weird career path, and struggles to create the biggest headlines playing for canon fodder, but I dont think he would be out of place at all in a top team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.