Gabby Logan

How much preparation does someone like Keown actually do for a co-commentator role though ? I expect he turned up at the ground an hour or two before kick off, and then went and had a chat with a few people and then went on air and says the first thing that struggles into his head, Mcminimum makes a living just repeating what the lead commentator has just said and adding the word "Fletch" . Spitty just relys on the fact he played for dipperp**l and you should be grateful for that ! Ratboy tries to sound like he knows what he is talking about, but has a tendency to go sulky when he realises, that you realise he is just Gary Neville! Whatever they say it's just filling time in a football match, it's mostly just filler . I reckon Keown doesn't even remember saying that line about city's first game if you stopped him and asked him to explain it, he would have to look at the tape first to make sure he said it .
Something that gets lost by a lot of people.........

They just seem to make stuff up sometimes.
Keown: "city where sluggish in their first game back, but are firing on all cylinders now".
Shitin el, we beat Arsenal 3 0 in our first game and where superb, and lost our last game.

someone should have pointed out to him that if we were sluggish we still coasted past his boys three nil

I saw a video on YouTube the other day, she was interviewing Yaya on some football show she was presenting, and she asked him "what first attracted you to the billionaires Manchester City?"

I dont know who annoyed me more. Her for asking the question or Yaya for laughing at it.
It is her sense of humour

Idiot,she has a long history in sport herself,she is more than quality and is better than most of the male presenters
Lol. Half decent gymnast til her early 20s at the most doesn’t equate to a long history in sport. She’s no journalistic skills and for me never gets the tone right - either too serious (athletics) or too light hearted with too many silly quips (football)

Poor yourself a Horlicks dear.

Lol. Half decent gymnast til her early 20s at the most doesn’t equate to a long history in sport. She’s no journalistic skills and for me never gets the tone right - either too serious (athletics) or too light hearted with too many silly quips (football)

But it’s not just her career as an athlete, is it?

With Terry Yorath as her dad, she has been around professional sportsmen and women her whole life.

Don't call me dear,research dear boy,research,in between rawk visits obvs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.