Gabri Veiga

Earn a kings ransom for a few years while he’s young then come back to Europe before his prime to fulfil potential

I see where your coming from but I can't help but feel that all the saudi pro league players are going to have almost diplomatic immunity.
A few hours ago it’s been leaked that the old Wolves manager (name escapes me… Nunez?) has told his club he can’t work with Benzema & he won’t be playing him…. Where does this leave them? One of them is going to be pushed out so what message does it send others? It shows they are buy8mg players they want rather than who will benefit them. It’s a joke league & nothing more.

A few hours ago it’s been leaked that the old Wolves manager (name escapes me… Nunez?) has told his club he can’t work with Benzema & he won’t be playing him…. Where does this leave them? One of them is going to be pushed out so what message does it send others? It shows they are buy8mg players they want rather than who will benefit them. It’s a joke league & nothing more.
Well Benzema has been posting that its a load of nonsense so I would say its just the typical media stirring going on here.

I will say though, its no different to any league. We all know that the likes of Lampard, Drogba and Terry had more than their fare share of power and went running to Roman when they wanted a new manager.

This is nonsense news.

Earn a kings ransom for a few years while he’s young then come back to Europe before his prime to fulfil potential
Not sure, the standard of football isn't anywhere near the level he could be playing in Europe, so his talent level may just stagnate.
Then if he does come back, he's taking a 80+% pay cut. No-one likes taking a pay cut, especially if he has to work a helluva lot harder than he has been those last few years.

Total lack of ambition
I mean did he really have many other options? Celta wanted to cash in and no big club was that interested no matter how hard his agent worked, so it was either Saudi or Napoli *if* they made an offer, and let’s be honest a move to Napoli is a career death sentence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.