Gabri Veiga

I think expressing their disagreement for player in question is fine but i agree more often than not it's just one liner post of why they disagree and providing not enough reason of why they didn't like that said player will be bought by our club.
True. Plus its different when we banter about each others ideas. But if Pep likes someone enough to want to bring them in and I don't really fancy the player it's still quite bold and one hell of a stretch to call the player rubbish, shit, etc...just sayin'.

Think we’ve found a real gem. La Liga TOTS, some very similar stats to Gundogan, he kept his team up by scoring 2 against Barcelona, 15 G&A from 2400 minutes. Surround him with a better team and he’ll flourish. Imagine how many goals he could get when we have 3x the possession Celta Vigo have, Kev & Rodri tutoring him.
1000%. He just turned 21 and scored 11 goals as an attacking mid in La Liga in his age 20 season, on a shit team no less. WTF are some of you flapping on about? This is exactly the kind of kid you add at this price. I like Mc Atee and Bobb as well but if this guy is "raw" then Mac and Bobb are what?

My lord this place can be so parochial...

1000%. He just turned 21 and scored 11 goals as an attacking mid in La Liga in his age 20 season, on a shit team no less. WTF are some of you flapping on about? This is exactly the kind of kid you add at this price. I like Mc Atee and Bobb as well but if this guy is "raw" then Mac and Bobb are what?

The reality is he is raw, and Pep would likely not trust him enough to give him serious minutes. I feel we need another midfielder that is more experienced and polished.

One usual nonsense you often read here, he is young and not ready to play for City. One common comment for academy lads and 20/21 year olds is that they are ready. However they will be ready after 6 months at say Benfica or Dortmund when the price doubles.

I'm always amused at these type knowledge that almost requires that you be Txiki himself or have Txiki's phone bugged for you to know this type details.

Even Txiki's PA might not have this level of detail.

But either way, let's go. :)
"His Entourage" What the heck?

Ancelotti's always been a mystery to me. He's one of the most successful & dour faced coaches in football history, but can anyone say what Carlo's footballing style/philosophy is?

Pep - Possession, playing out from the back, 5 second regain possession rule, inverted full backs etc

Govan Piss Can - Hoofball.

Wenger - Pace, skill, power, artistry.

What's Ancelotti's? Does he just adapt his tactics to the tools he's got available?
Fuck knows but the man got his arsehole handed to him in the home semi final.

The reality is he is raw, and Pep would likely not trust him enough to give him serious minutes. I feel we need another midfielder that is more experienced and polished.

Garcia was properly raw, and got significant minutes in some very big games. Rico too this year. Phillips is experienced and polished, and hasn't yet had a chance at a consistent run. Still not sure if the club will go in for him though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.