Gabriel Jesus - 2016/17 Performances - Palmeiras win the league title

Status
Not open for further replies.
poor lad is gettin absolutely kicked alive and a big deal is made out of a dive :/

The challenge that guy made with his knee, on the side of Jesus's leg, would have put him out for the season or possibly for good had it connected a bit worse. Stephen Segal would think twice about doing that to someone in his films. Shocking.

Reminds me of Pele getting kicked out of 1966 World Cup.
Serious question - If Gabriel Jesus is coming to us in January 2017 - does it mean their Championship is over for the season ?.

The challenge that guy made with his knee, on the side of Jesus's leg, would have put him out for the season or possibly for good had it connected a bit worse. Stephen Segal would think twice about doing that to someone in his films. Shocking.
i actually whinced watching it, it was a phil jones of a tackle flopping all over the place

Reminds me of Pele getting kicked out of 1966 World Cup.
Serious question - If Gabriel Jesus is coming to us in January 2017 - does it mean their Championship is over for the season ?.
Yes mate Brazil Serie A ends 3 December this season. They have 13 matches left. Not sure if they have any cups left as well, never could understand the Brazilian leagues system, they seem to play different competitions year round.

poor lad is gettin absolutely kicked alive and a big deal is made out of a dive :/

Kid's got hear tthough hasn't he?

Looks like he had one hell of a game there to me going off that video. It's probably excited me the most of what I've seen of him so far. He's a fucking livewire, just needs to refine it a bit at times when he thrashes at it after wriggling into space, but SGT Pep will sort that in no time! Pep's got a hell of a lot to work with with this kid

Yes mate Brazil Serie A ends 3 December this season. They have 13 matches left. Not sure if they have any cups left as well, never could understand the Brazilian leagues system, they seem to play different competitions year round.
In their off-season, as it were, which is their summer months, they play the state championships which vary in quality depending on the number of top level sides per state. To put the size of it in perspective though, Saõ Paulo alone has 2 20-team leagues for this competition. It's also one of the strongest, featuring Saõ Paulo, Palmeiras, Corinthians and Santos. The weather is blisteringly hot at this time of year though but the rivalry is pretty fierce so the games aren't completely pointless. Brazilian club football is not in a good way right now though apparently so it's best he gets game time, comes through injury free and brings that potential over here. When Neymar was breaking through, he was only 16 but also played several seasons before moving to Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.