Gabriel Jesus - 2016/17 Performances - Palmeiras win the league title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Jesus looks some player. He actually tracks back! Can't wait for him to don Sky Blue.

Saying that, it annoys me when I look at a team like Brazil with such talented players yet Premier League clubs seem insistent on paying huge fees for average players such as Bolasie, Benteke, Wilson, Ritchie, Allen etc. There is so much talent out there if clubs had a real scouting network and took more risks.

That comment would have seemed funny after watching the first couple of games, where our EDS team would have torn them a new arsehole, but with a totally different attitude yesterday & players actually passing to each other & playing one touch etc as a team, rather than playing like a bunch of greedy 5 year olds in a school playground, they looked absolutely full of talent.

Our lad started off the first game playing one touch & suffered badly for it as the rest just did party pieces, but yesterday, when the team actually passed to him, you could see what a fantastic talent he is. And I think we barely scratched the surface there, he is far too intense & when he calms down a bit, he will be even better, by a big margin, imo.

But the biggest thing about this kid, on top of the talent, he has a brain & he works his bollocks off. A week with Pep & he will be right on it imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.