Gabriel Jesus - 2016/17 Performances - Palmeiras win the league title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the commentators going slightly over the top about the fouling by Honduras? I know there's been quite a few fouls, but I wouldn't say they were 'agrucultural', as there does appear to be a bit of over exaggeration by the Brazil players.
The brazilians (mostly Neymar) are making a meal of the fouls, but the number of fouls isn't being exaggerated.

Are the commentators going slightly over the top about the fouling by Honduras? I know there's been quite a few fouls, but I wouldn't say they were 'agrucultural', as there does appear to be a bit of over exaggeration by the Brazil players.

Loads of daft fouls but I heard some commotion and turned to see what happened and seen a lad get booked and all he did was give a slight push in the back, I've seen their senior side do much worse

Neymar is so ridiculously selfish

I don't understand this, and I am not a Neymar fan.
He is the leader of this team. Far and above everyone else in quality and experience on the pitch. He is sacrificing the beginning of his Barca season in order to lead his country to a gold medal. These last 3 games, he has backed up his selfishness. Some of his passes in the attacking third have been insane.

Edit: and there is a selfish assist for selfish Neymar. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.