Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be a wind up surely? Anyone who's seen him already knows what he brings to the team? He works his bollocks off, he scores a ton of goals, he creates goals.

Might as well ask what's so special about Silva. He's brilliant at football, that's what makes him special.
ST holder so seen every home game he's played, which isn't many, granted. I'm sure I am wrong, he just doesn't seem to do anything special. Unless you are counting running a lot.

ST holder so seen every home game he's played, which isn't many, granted. I'm sure I am wrong, he just doesn't seem to do anything special. Unless you are counting running a lot.

source.gif

I don't think we've seen anywhere close to his best. Give the lad some time. No doubt in my mind he's got it though

I don't think we've seen anywhere close to his best. Give the lad some time. No doubt in my mind he's got it though
He's 20 yrs old,why on earth would anyone think they had seen the best of him?

He's an incredibly gifted talent that has that rare balance of effort and ability.There is never any guarantees in football,but its very obvious to most that,once he fully matures,he has all the ingredients to be a superstar.

For 27m......:-)

He's 20 yrs old,why on earth would anyone think they had seen the best of him?

He's an incredibly gifted talent that has that rare balance of effort and ability.There is never any guarantees in football,but its very obvious to most that,once he fully matures,he has all the ingredients to be a superstar.

For 27m......:-)
For just £62m more, we could have got the dabmaster. Or for £48m more, we'd have got Drogba Lite. We were robbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.