Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quiet game from him but still found the back of the net. Always seems to be in the right place at the right time.

Scores on his CL debut... did we expect anything less though?

I don't even think it was that he had a quiet game, it was a team game where our midfield and defenders saw more of the ball because we were being patient. He did give their defence all sorts of problems all match long with his movement and his pressing, the Aguero partnership is starting to click.

I missed the first 30 minutes and my stream was very low quality but I hardly noticed him the second half. I'm wondering if that was by design so that he could get some 'easy minutes' without taking him off.

Like how he checked with the linesman even though he was onside by a full yard on his goal, lol.

Lol. Why would I call him shit? When bluemoon doesnt quote, its lying...

Yeah, that did seem like a very unlike you quote. Zin taking the piss :p. I remember you were almost as high on him as I was that summer and I was near the top of the list.

It
There's something about him that's very difficult to nail down. He was actually a bit under par today yet always looked a threat. His potential is frightening.
It's a consequence of having a striker partner that happens sometimes. Sometimes one striker get's more involved and get's more chances due to circumstance, or sometimes one of the strikers is having a bad game and the other picks it up. I think the reason Pep likes playing both is because last season sometimes Aguero, who still scored a ton of goals, would miss good chances and City relied on him too much in a 1 striker system. Now he has a partner to take the burden, same goes for Jesus obviously.

Can't believe how good he is in the air. We've lacked a striker like that since Dzeko. Great to have a different option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.