Gabriel Jesus - 2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's very harsh and rash. Still has massive amounts to offer and one of the best there is.

im just saying i would cash in on him and move for a younger player like dybala to partner with juice

Aguero hasnt had decent competition for his place since Dzeko left.....now Gabby has burst onto the scene and linking up with the others very well it should wake sergio up.

If we are all honest he hasnt been up to speed for quite some time, which has made us all question him this season. He is still world class and what we need now is a reaction because that is what Pep will be expecting in the run up now till the seasons end.

Been awhile since I've enjoyed an individual performance like that!

Hopefully the lad will stay firmly grounded though, and when he does have a dip in form I hope blues wont jump on him at the first sign as well!

Link up play with Sterling was very good, they seem to have a nice relationship already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.