#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was okay. Brilliant for the first goal, had loads of movement and work rate about him but also frustrating at other times.

World Class as always...

Great team player, always delivers the ball, runs those kilometer, passes accurately, wins some difficult battles..
What a player, what a professional.. Should be main striker already...

His movement during the first goal, I mean when he passed the defender and crossed the ball to "DeBruyne" should be named like it
was for "Robben" or "Messi".. For example - when someone plays like that, we should say -> "He Jesused It" :D

World Class as always...

giphy.gif

You're right.

You are being harsh.

Not harsh. Idiotic. Unreasonable. Biased.

Kid has 5 goals in his last 4 games and created 2 goals yesterday and people are whining about him missing a meaningless 1 on 1 at 3-0 up which he created entirely on his own.

And worth pointing out that chance he created for himself was the only chance he got all game as well.

Reading some of the comments I thought maybe I'd misremembered and the chance he missed was much easier than I thought. But here's the clip (starts at 7:27 and replays after). He's one on one with the keeper, but Leno does a really good job getting out off his line, and the two defenders close down quickly. It would've been a nice goal to score, but considering he creates the chance out of thin air it feels very harsh getting on him for it.

Last edited:
Not harsh. Idiotic. Unreasonable. Biased.

Kid has 5 goals in his last 4 games and created 2 goals yesterday and people are whining about him missing a meaningless 1 on 1 at 3-0 up which he created entirely on his own.

And worth pointing out that chance he created for himself was the only chance he got all game as well.
I'm sure everyone is posting in good faith but it's a little disconcerting how there's always a new reason why he won't make it as soon as the old ones go away/are disproved.

First Season -> 7 Goals
Second Season -> 17 Goals
Third Season -> 21 Goals
Fourth Season -> Already 10 Goals..

I think if he played regularly, which would obviously give him experience and therefore more confidence - would easily score more than 30 goals.
That's the number Aguero scores on average and I don't see - why people here think that he isn't good enough..

He is not replacing Messi with 50-60 goals, he is replacing Aguero..

Strikers don’t normally hit their prime until about 25. He’s still got a few years of experience to gain. Just working on a few of his weaknesses over the next couple of years would turn him into a top quality striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.