#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is he still shit?

A pathetic post but I’ll reply

He was brilliant last night. He’s a different player when playing from the left, it seems.

I said he was good pre-lockdown V Real Madrid and Leicester so glad to see a return to that form.

One of the interesting things about the Brazilians in the PL is that they are currently among the toughest and hardest working players, the likes of Fernandinho, Jesus, Firmino, not to mention the beast that Ederson is.

Could it be argued he’s more effective in the Champions League for us than Aguero?

His pressing is phenomenal and, in the Champions League, teams play out from the back regularly. Such a team player also.

I really think the Champions League suits him more than the Premier League.

A pathetic post but I’ll reply

He was brilliant last night. He’s a different player when playing from the left, it seems.

I said he was good pre-lockdown V Real Madrid and Leicester so glad to see a return to that form.
Sorry I'm confused. Are you saying he's shit & get him sold or are you saying when he plays down the left he's excellent.

I had to look it up after someone told me as I never noticed it, but he won a lot of aerial battles last night.

I had to look it up after someone told me as I never noticed it, but he won a lot of aerial battles last night.

8 from 10 won.

Something else that struck me watching last night was how often Benzema was caught offside, he'd be crucified for that if he was wearing blue.

Sorry I'm confused. Are you saying he's shit & get him sold or are you saying when he plays down the left he's excellent.

My position is pretty clear but I’ll repeat. His form prior to lockdown was good but not very good afterwards. He was excellent last night and I hope he can keep it up - I prefer him on the left than down the middle

Regards selling him. If we needed to raise funds to strengthen the team there aren’t many that we could get decent money for other than him and Bernado. So, yes, if we needed money or we got a decent offer then I’d sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.