Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

See the report of him in protective boot from MEN. That to me suggests Brazilian reports are true although surely City aren't going to sit on this all week. Feel very sorry for jesus. Must be devastating news but it's not the worst injury. he will be back before the end of the season.

might be some furious straw clutching on my part but it is very odd the bbc or indeed muen (other than the shot on crutches) have so far yet to run with the metatarsal claim or offer any kind of confirmation
See my post before. MEN have him in a protective boot earlier today.

Why would we wait until the afternoon of the day after the injury to get a scan? I know it doesn't work like that for us regular folk but you'd think they'd have medical facilities available.
We were at the other end of the country till the early hrs,we use a select few drs so better wait to get back and see them

OFFICIAL: Manchester City confirm the news that Gabriel Jesus has suffered a fractured metatarsal. Further examinations in the coming days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.