Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

Thinking about it i don't think pep can do anything now.perhaps someone can confirm that
Squad list was finalised last week or the week before, no changes now unless Caballero and Bravo both get injured.

So unlucky!
Had a similar injury a few years back and was out for about 2 months...

I'll stay optimistic.. we've got Aguero as back up....spoilt really! And even though he is a bit out of form, he's a big game player,and we got some massive ones coming up next in April.

We also have winnable fixtures in March in general (Liverpool game being only tough one) ..And then an international break.

Who knows he might recover quicker than expected... Arsenal April 1st? :)

Arsenal used to always murder us but I liked them when we were shit.

Hate the fuckers now mind you.
We used to applaud Arsenal when they slaughtered us and when Henry took corners we all applauded him. Didn't return the honour when we started schooling 'em.

Can't help but feel sorry for the kid, I mean new country. New club, new fans,you start off brilliant scoring goals, everybody loves you, then wham, injured and out for a long time.
Bet he is well pissed off, wish him a quick recovery , and hope they keep his spirits up ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.