Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

I got the impression from the fact that they were singing rag songs that their fans are rags that have decided to also support their home town team because they're in the top flight. A common phenomena in small towns (even though Bournemouth isn't particularly small).
Very possible. Certainly it is an odd one though, makes it all the nicer that we seem to have their number every match.

Thanks. Seems a bit suspect to me that they hate MCFC, Liverpool etc more than they hate their local rivals
Makes perfect sense if West Didsblue is correct though doesn't it? Who else would have us and Liverpool as their top two most hated...

Came on hoping for updates on Jesus's injury but only read last page. Is there a thread somewhere which contains chat on that subject?

Always good to see them walking off with an injury makes me think its nothing serious.
I fell on the yard at school when i was 13 and broke my knee. Because my leg was so cut the school nurse just bandaged it and made me walk the 2 miles home! Extra 3 weeks in a cast- the shock of the pain can actually make you temporarily able to walk on a major leg injury.

chuck Norris post: 10017225 said:
I fell on the yard at school when i was 13 and broke my knee. Because my leg was so cut the school nurse just bandaged it and made me walk the 2 miles home! Extra 3 weeks in a cast- the shock of the pain can actually make you temporarily able to walk on a major leg injury.
I knew you were a blue chuck

Also, Gundogan continued for a good few minutes and then walked off the pitch. And Kompany is probably unaware of what a stretcher is for.

Not saying it's bad but yeah, whether you're walking or not isn't the best indicator of how serious the injury is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.