Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

Sorry but i would play him if he is fit, lets not kid ourselves this is now our biggest game left to play and we need to win it for points and pride, play him.

will he make the bench for the derby or not we can not gamble on him if he's 100% then fine but don't risk him for the short term.he is special and going to rip apart the premier league in the coming seasons and any little knocks or breaks must be treated right and not rushed back
the games he play this season was a joy to see and just think he was not fit then so what will a 100% fit Jesus be like next season

yes its a big game and the points are needed but not at a cost and any way we got enough to beat them without jesus and we don't fear them

I'd be reluctant to play him against the rags. the dirty bastards will be stamping all over him to try and do his foot again. We've got plenty of games left after this to cement the top 4 so I'd leave him out for this one
If you look at all the games we have left you could say all of them are going to be kicking the shit out of him and dave so not much point waiting for an easier game,if he is complately ready then bring him on later to play with sergio if we need a goal,sergio has done nothing wrong to be dropped for

If he's 100% fit, Pep will play him either form the bench or throw him in straight away. And rightly so. This is not about any muscle injuries anyways. Thing is even Jesus could be a bit rusty for only playing a handfull of games since he finished at his former club. And that was about 5 month ago. But his presence could lift the team and audience on the night, if that is to be needed.

If you look at all the games we have left you could say all of them are going to be kicking the shit out of him and dave so not much point waiting for an easier game,if he is complately ready then bring him on later to play with sergio if we need a goal,sergio has done nothing wrong to be dropped for
The rest of the games the teams we're playing don't have a great deal to play for except possibly Middlesboro, but they know they're down, so they wouldn't have reason to target him.

The rest of the games the teams we're playing don't have a great deal to play for except possibly Middlesboro, but they know they're down, so they wouldn't have reason to target him.
I don't think that matters really,they are playing to gets jobs in the prem when their teams go down,leicester are just a snidey hacking team by nature as are midds,west brom and palace

Southampton and Bertrand had no reason to target Sergio ,esp in a non goal scoring posistion, from behind ,on the half way line,1 min before half time,yet the 'tackle' was planned to put him out for the season.go figure....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.