Gabriel Jesus first intervew on OS

has he just started training with City, or has he been training for some time?

Very pleased when I logged on to see that he has signed. Going to be very exciting to see Brazil's no 9 line up in the shirt of MCFC.

I think this is going to be a very significant signing for City.
He has been training for 3 weeks

Poor fuckers are going to have to find something else to be histrionic drama queens over now.

Ridiculous that the club announce this while I'm still in bed. They clearly have no consideration for those of us in different time zones.
I can only imagine the pain that @idahoblues will be going through when he finally gets up.
I'm feeling more and more distant from the club with every passing day.
What happened, is he dead?...I'm going back to bed

has he just started training with City, or has he been training for some time?

Very pleased when I logged on to see that he has signed. Going to be very exciting to see Brazil's no 9 line up in the shirt of MCFC.

I think this is going to be a very significant signing for City.
Would think he has been training a while, the pics released have the players in the old kit, yellow used now. Since we can now train away from prying eyes all recent vids and pics of training have been carefully managed

He didn't really say that, that's how it was translated !!

That's weird.

The subtitles say "No, not at all. We can't feel scared, being given an opportunity like this to change my life, there are more challenges and opportunities to change my lives of my family members, to give them opportunities, so I can't be scared of anything". (It's 6:10 into the interview, btw).

So what does he actually say?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.