Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want him to do well but I definitely see arsenal fans setting extremely unrealistic expectations for him. people talking about 25+ league goals a season. In all his years at city he's scored max 14 goals in a league season. I fear they'll lose patience with him quickly when they realize his attributes aren't being a poacher.

When you realise that jesus is man city's all time highest goal scorer after aguero and sterling.
haha. before i left school i knew all facts and records about our club. From when we started, not since you were born. get one of Gary James's books, put your phone down and educate yourself youngun.

I will miss Jesus, he will do well under Arteta. The true is with Erling in the squad he would not get many minutes specially now with Alvarez coming in

Sad to see him go. Was anonymous in a few games at times though. Always thought if he was a touch more aggresive he would have been absolute dynamite. Anyway, if he leaves, best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.