Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, Not sure how this has happened because you have been on here almost 12 years, but it just dawned on me that you are not a Wolves fan.
He must be due a Bluemoon testimonial where you’re bad posts are displayed in one thread

TBH, wish it was someone else besides arsenal and the top 6 vermin. The way they approached arteta to poach him in the night after our game left a bad taste. And now arteta seems to get linked with players from his time here, eg sterling and jesus. Cant for the sentimental factor (we worked together) to end when there are no more players here he has a connection to.
Wenger's diatribes against us have permanently put that club in doghouse for me.

Will miss Gabby a lot. A real workhorse and model pro just a shame our system didn't bring the best out of him(imo).

I have to laugh at the suggestion from gooner fans that he's a "big game player" though. Madrid aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.