Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he wants to go, wants to play more and with Haaland coming in he would play less not more for sure.

but we should charge high fee for him at the very least. dont make any favour for the buyer, especially one of the red shirt fuckers who signed those letters years ago against our club.

50-60m imo is a correct fee in today market. a level below than City he a clear starer for a team like Arsenal, why would we give him away for something like 40m.

nobody doing favours to us when buying players, absolute madness we happy to accept shit fees, it was same when rumours cae last summer that Bernardo can leave for 50m euros as he is unhappy etc.
Bernardo is a 100m+ player and we should have a 300m release clause on him at minimum.

Arsenal needs Jesus? ok, 55m. because he only has 12 months left. otherwise 80m. flop Nicolas Pepe cost them 72m ad they happily paid it on the back of 1 good season in farmers league at Lille.
half the player than Jesus.

we should get most of Haaland's fee back from selling Jesus alone.

Jesus is twice the player the Ox ever was

That maybe, but Ox was an England International at the time, therefore also had the English tax.

There's also no point in saying Arsenal paid £72M for Pepe & he's shite so Jesus is worth the same or more, transfers don't work like that. We all know we overpaid for Pepe, Sanllehi lost his job over that deal it was that bad.

Listen, I'm certainly not knocking the player as I said I'd bite your hand off for him. Let's see if he does leave how much the deal is for, he might not even leave in the first place.

He's a fans favourite as he is a grafter but for me he just doesn't have the threat of a top class striker. We need a player capable of 30+ goals and I don't see him doing it.

Got to take what we can and move on.
I’d get rid of Sterling first in that case. Do everything to hold onto Jesus.

I’d get rid of Sterling first in that case. Do everything to hold onto Jesus.
It’s very hard to find a team that will pay his wages unfortunately. Maybe Newcastle would but would he want to not play UCL football? I wish PSG could be in the mix

I really hope we don’t sell, Jesus is 25, plays all across the front three but is excellent on the right wing. He’s also one of our best pressers.

We’re likely to lose Sterling either this summer or next, Mahrez is 31 and his contract is up summer 2023. If Jesus does go that would leave us pretty pretty short on the right.

Id love to see Raz on the RW once we have a target in the middle. Just love the balance of him down that side.

Foden - Haaland - Sterling

Just once before he goes or not.
Could work and certainly the upside if he isn’t sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.