Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah shit! :-( knew it was coming but still stings he’s leaving ! Cracking player who has served us well but sounds like he would have left anyway let alone with us getting Erling. Thanks gabby, wish you all the best (except against us! )

i gotta say I don't, I really think we'll be alright and i am excited to see

I'm the opposite. I felt we would miss Torres in last season's team, and Sane in that year's team more than I feel we will miss Jesus in this season's team.

Real shame to see Gabby go. Always gave 100 percent, consistently put in a 7/10 performance and in the big games, of late, always seemed to chip in with a goal or assist.

I think we will really miss him. A real shame but understandable he wants to be the main man after 6 years, than second choice.

Okay, so we're playing Arsenal next year, and Jesus is through on goal. What is my visceral gut reaction?

He's not scoring.

And that's why it doesn't bother me too much to lose him. Fantastic squad player and would have been great if he'd been happy to so remain.

But through on goal. In the crunch. No, he's probably not scoring and we're on a level now where the guy in that spot needs to be one who is scoring.

Can substitute "Raheem Sterling/Chelsea" in the above as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.