Gabriel Jesus joins Arsenal

MCFC1993

I wish him all the best, except when they're playing us. I'm sure nobody really has a bad word to say about him.

He leaves City having made 236 appearances (65th on our all time list) scoring 95 goals (joint 18th on our all time list). The fact he made the most appearances against Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and United tells you what kind of player he was.

He won 4 Premier Leagues, 4 League Cups, 1 FA Cup and 2 Community Shields with us.

He's had so many great moments here but my favourite moment has to be the goal against Southampton for the 100 points.

£45m is a great fee to receive for somebody on the fringe of the squad and in the last year of their contract.

Love Gabby but hate seeing him in that shirt.

Thanks Gabby and all the best.....

FWzo3XIWAAAnTfa

in the Europa League ;-)

Last edited:
Genuinely gutted. Our go to man for big games as he was so good at defending from the front.
Thought he had a good season from the right too, I assume he wanted more game-time as I can't believe that Pep wouldn't want him around.

Good luck at Arsenal and thankyou for your contribution to our success

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.