Gabriel Jesus joins Arsenal

All the arsenal fans bought into the hype about zinch and jesus but they were 2 players who just werent quite good enough for us.
And thats not a criticism, i loved them both when they were with us, its just a fact.

But i gave sterling a bigger ovation than jesus last season.

All the arsenal fans bought into the hype about zinch and jesus but they were 2 players who just werent quite good enough for us.
And thats not a criticism, i loved them both when they were with us, its just a fact.

But i gave sterling a bigger ovation than jesus last season.
And both players particularly Jesus are the the same at Arsenal, great squad players but not quite good enough to be regulars in title chasing teams.

I’m with you on Zinny in that game. He played in midfield. Raheem played false nine. Also the claim that Gabby had an assist is tenuous and his goal was relatively straightforward. Also watched this video from ESPN. Folk can make their own minds up about wether his words were taken out of context.

What a pussy at least he wasn’t replaced by David James.

I love Gabby and completely get his frustration and his decision to want to leave.

But he's so overly emotional all the time and he's not really good enough to get away with it. Unless he learns to roll with the punches and not take professional decisions personally, he's always going to be a player with shaky confidence and ultimately doesn't perform as well as he should consistently.

Wish him all the best but I also don't think he'll be at Arsenal for long. They need a clinical striker and that's not something I think he'll ever be.

I imagined Iheanacho left because we had Gabriel Jesus whose early games before injury was absolute fire.

if it were to rate of recent strikers prior to Haaland I would put here top 10, from 10th to 1st

10. Jovetic
9. Cole Palmer
8. Iheanacho
7. La Bestia
6. Mario Balotelli
5. Gabriel Jesus
4. Edin Dzeko
3. Carlos Tevez
2. Aguero
1. The king Wilfred Bony

I love Gabby and completely get his frustration and his decision to want to leave.

But he's so overly emotional all the time and he's not really good enough to get away with it. Unless he learns to roll with the punches and not take professional decisions personally, he's always going to be a player with shaky confidence and ultimately doesn't perform as well as he should consistently.

Wish him all the best but I also don't think he'll be at Arsenal for long. They need a clinical striker and that's not something I think he'll ever be.

That's a good point 'overly emotional' . That's why I was 100% sure City would win the league.

Arteta and the arsenal squad are way to emotional in the match. It drains them playing on their nerves and emotions.

Its something Arteta seems to encourage as Zinchenko has gone of the scale now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.