Gabriel Jesus return from injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct, I think quite a few on here have never played a game of football, it was never a foul on Jesus
Get over it. Football involves challenges. It happens
I’ve played all my life, competitively until a knee injury ended that, and it was foul. Nothing malicious or particularly reckless about it, though, so not that angry about the challenge itself, aside from the fact that it wasn’t even given.

But how anyone could say challenging from behind, going through a player’s leg, away from the ball, is not a foul is beyond my understanding.

I've watched it numerous times, Townsend's knee into the back of Jesus' knee as he tried to kick through him.

30aba5x.jpg

Wrong knee isn't it? He did the ligaments in his left knee

I have a feeling it is worse than initially feared and the club are being coy with the Sanchez deal being close to completion. You don't show weakness (i.e one of your strikers being out for the season) when you're in the middle of negotiating.

I hope I'm wrong, but it all sounds a little bit dodgy. The journalist who spoke of it being a potential ACL has been absolutely bang on with news recently, and that adds to the concern.

Hope for his sake he doesnt miss the world cup. I know city is his bread and butter and for our sake i hope the initial 2 months is correct but the lad will be gutted if he misses his first world cup.

I have a feeling it is worse than initially feared and the club are being coy with the Sanchez deal being close to completion. You don't show weakness (i.e one of your strikers being out for the season) when you're in the middle of negotiating.

I hope I'm wrong, but it all sounds a little bit dodgy. The journalist who spoke of it being a potential ACL has been absolutely bang on with news recently, and that adds to the concern.
jesus said in the days after he did it that it was all ok,a small problem and no surgery needed,arses will know he is out for a month or more pep already said it,multi-million pound deals don't hinge on that

This is were the leaks become an issue Arsenal now in the driving seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.