Gabriel Jesus return from injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what that means ? it is obviously bad but I have never understood ACL injuries etc
This injury doesn't require surgery as MCL heals itself as I know. He'll be fine, the only question is how long will it take.

Anyone know what that means ? it is obviously bad but I have never understood ACL injuries etc

I'm no doctor but ACL injuries are alot worse than MCL and have alot longer recovery time.....depending on how bad, we could be looking at 6-8weeks before he back training and alittle longer after that before he match fit! Hopefully he's a quick healer!

Google says 6 weeks.
Took 2-3 months for me to get back to normal after I did my MCL (this was separate from the previous, much more severe ACL/MCL/Meniscus injury).

But I didn’t have some of that best medical treatment the world has to offer, so perhaps he can get back in 6-8 weeks.

If it's longer and we are going to go for Alexis, announce it is only very minor and only out for 3 weeks first so the price doesn't get bumped up.

4 weeks for a grade 1 (minor) sprain
8 weeks worse case scenario
Just relieved it’s not a cruciate injury
Let’s hope Kun stays fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.