Gabriel Jesus return from injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching a bunch of clips of Gabriel, on the OS, on YT and where ever... what a fantastic player he is. He seems like such a fantastic young man, and I fully believe he will be the next one to take over Messi and Ronaldo as one of those very rare mega stars in football.
And to think he's ours is mind blowing.

The future is bright and blue, the future is Gabriel's and the future is ours.

Watching a bunch of clips of Gabriel, on the OS, on YT and where ever... what a fantastic player he is. He seems like such a fantastic young man, and I fully believe he will be the next one to take over Messi and Ronaldo as one of those very rare mega stars in football.

I hope he does become as good as them two players, but I’m not sold just yet.
He is still very young though, so has plenty of time to learn.

"The next one to take over from Messi and Ronaldo" is a little far-fetched. He has a long, long way to go to reach that level. Plenty of players are closer to their level, so I don't see how Jesus can be "the next one". He has potential, but he still needs to realise that promise. He has the perfect coach to do that though.

Just seen another clip of the injury again and pissed me off all over again, john moss pretending hes a doctor preventing medical attention coming on. Slimy shit

"The next one to take over from Messi and Ronaldo" is a little far-fetched. He has a long, long way to go to reach that level. Plenty of players are closer to their level, so I don't see how Jesus can be "the next one". He has potential, but he still needs to realise that promise. He has the perfect coach to do that though.

Well yes, I was bit affectionate there; Jesus will NOT become a new Messi nor Ronaldo, as they are very different players with their own qualities. But... there's something very special about Gabriel, and in the future, possibly when he takes Kun's position, I do think Gabriel could become a really great striker, very similar to the real Ronaldo.

Whenever City gets healthy like they are now I always think of the guy from Star Wars saying that the Death Star is fully operational. I'm starting to feel sorry for the rest of the galaxy.

Just seen another clip of the injury again and pissed me off all over again, john moss pretending hes a doctor preventing medical attention coming on. Slimy shit
Can’t remember that,but if that was the case he should be suspended from reffing the cnut,how does he know the seriousness of an injury is he a qualified doctor or physio..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.