Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bench v Spurs maybe first start against palace next sat. Front 5 of sane sterling kbd Jesus and kun please

I'm confused, has he been registered and is available, or not?
1202087.png

Sorry, but I don’t know if the club could perhaps have done something a little different.

Maybe you do, and maybe that’s why you resort to calling people “Fucking stupid”, just because they have a slightly different opinion to yourself.

You obviously believe everything that’s said in a Press Conference, whereas I tend to believe that there’s a party line, and certain people have been told to adopt certain responses.

Neither of us know the truth, but only one of us resorts to petty insults.

As for being “symptomatic”, I actually said that it was symptomatic of our growing concerns.(which off the top of my head include a fading title challenge, amateurish defending,a terrible disciplinary record, the continual alienation of the traditional fanbase, a total lack of communication, and now this farce)

Oh, and the Guardian are claiming that it was something to do with Third Party Ownership, which funnily enough, all the experts on this thread were denying at the weekend.

Are you going to tweet Jamie Jackson, and call him “Fucking Stupid” or are you picking and choosing the Fake News?
Well it wasn't you that I called fucking stupid, interesting that you have to pick on that to try and get any sort of argument going. And for the record the post that that was aimed at was fucking stupid.

It's accepted now that the problem lies in Brazil with a court case between Palmerias and his former agent (?) so you might not know the truth (no surprise really) but most everybody else is up to speed. So why don't you tell us all what exactly City could have done differently then genius?

Aguero coming on at half time against Swansea was the best debut I have seen in 67 years following City, hears hoping for the same on Sat.
67 years?! That beats my 37 years hands down and I cannot remember a debut even close to it. Interesting enough I remember being all over Swansea that day for an hour with lots of possession and chances but not scoring (sounds familiar?) The sheer energy generated by him warming up to come on helped score the first goal, he then came on and scored two and set up another. Now if Jesus had a similar introduction...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.