Gabriele Marcotti SSN.

blue62 said:
Cheer up those of you who are depressed about all the stuff in the media today. This guy is a very knowlegeable journo, working for an Italian sports paper. He says that the fact we even got close to Kaka shows we have 'arrived' on the world stage, and that no player at any club should be considered safe from our grasp. Now is there any other club in the world that you could say that about? We are loaded, and the rest are deep in debt, just remind all the rags of that.
At last some one talking sense

ssg2 said:
Thats right, remind all those rags that you have all this money yet you are signing Craig Bellamy and a 2nd choice left back.
Don't worry..Messi will be here in the next 2 weeks with Ronaldo and Torres carrying his suitcases. :D
PM me your address you twat

blue62 said:
Cheer up those of you who are depressed about all the stuff in the media today. This guy is a very knowlegeable journo, working for an Italian sports paper. He says that the fact we even got close to Kaka shows we have 'arrived' on the world stage, and that no player at any club should be considered safe from our grasp. Now is there any other club in the world that you could say that about? We are loaded, and the rest are deep in debt, just remind all the rags of that.

Yep, Marcotti is a quality journo.
Well respected in Italy because he says it like it is.
Good to have him onboard.

ssg2 said:
Thats right, remind all those rags that you have all this money yet you are signing Craig Bellamy and a 2nd choice left back.
Don't worry..Messi will be here in the next 2 weeks with Ronaldo and Torres carrying his suitcases. :D

750m

You lot cant even window shop in the top stores anymore. Primark for you boys soon. Hows your youth side?

ssg2 said:
Don't worry..Messi will be here in the next 2 weeks with Ronaldo and Torres carrying his suitcases to City of Manchester Stadium. :D

There ya go fella, fixed it for ya ;-) (nowt wrong with a bit of banter with one of our regular rags. This one isn't offensive like some of them can be.)

BillyMC said:
ssg2 said:

750m

You lot cant even window shop in the top stores anymore. Primark for you boys soon. Hows your youth side?

PS any news on the Glazers boys selling their debts on? What with the banking issues in the UK and across the pond their arses must be twitching. Do you think they took out a tracker out or did they go for a five year fixed rate? Its always best to live within your means in these uncertain times....pay cash if you can is my advice. Mind you at least your fan base can take advantage of a good exchange rate when visiting the mega store....you can get a duvet plus matching lampshade for 50 euros these day.

Anyone gettin grief off rags should ask them how they feel about Alan Shearer.
They reserved a seat on a plane under his name they were soooo confident he'd sign for them.
They still hate him. Oh and Gazza fuked them off too .

dannybcity said:
westhammatt said:
One of the most intelligent, sane and reasonable football pundits in the game today IMO.

What dio you make of the whole situation Matt? I'm just interested in an unbiased opinion.

I think it was a bit insane. But sometimes I think the game needs that. The Big Four (and Tottenham and to some extent the Barcodes) have been chucking silly money around for years and years.

Suddenly Man City have a lot of money and it's upset the applecart, the established 'big clubs' have thrown their toys out of the pram.

I wish it had happened, personally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.