Gael Clichy - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe we don't ave a left footed player in our academy better than Clichy.

He's cost us so, so many goals this season. Simply isn't acceptable at a top club.

I will be very interested to see where he ends up.

I feel bad for slating him because he will go down as a club legend, but he is by far - along with Navas - the most frustrating player I have seen at City for a good few years.

Glad he's going now as he looks like he is going through the motions anyway. Decision making is awful

A poor game and that shooting opportunity! If he goes he will have plenty of good games to look back on though so best wishes.

Hes a strange player,not bad v Palace last week but absolute dog poo v LCFC.

Pre pen Ota won a header that it was clear he was going to head onto the oncoming LCFC defender but despite seeing this he just watched rather than challenging for the 2nd ball.Not sure where his head is sometimes.

He had one really good season for us in 2011-12. Since then he has been pretty much in decline, and this season he is simply not fit for purpose. As for people posting (as I have just read) that he is deliberately playing badly to help Arsenal, that's not even worth posting as a wind-up.
Thanks for 2011-12, Gael, and best wishes whatever you decide to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.