Gael Clichy

King Of The Kippax

I think has been one of the best signings we have made since the Sheikh took over. So so impressed with his performances both defensively and going forward as well. I must admitt i had doubts when first signed but them doubts have well and truly gone. Great player.

I have always thought he was class, if I'm honest though it was only because he is awesome on FIFA. He is the best left back we have had in a real long time!

He has been quality all season he is solid at the back but has such an engine! Dosent stop running, him and richards are perfect for the way we pllay with the midfield packed together because they are always an option on the wings providin quality crosses

TrueBlueSte said:
He has been quality all season he is solid at the back but has such an engine! Dosent stop running, him and richards are perfect for the way we pllay with the midfield packed together because they are always an option on the wings providin quality crosses

Richards stood (still/twice) after a forward march.. with his hands on his hips watching the play going towards his own net yesterday, Clichy lost the ball up the park and ran back like his arse was on fire(70mins in). it does appear it can be done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.