Gael Clichy

He's been brilliant and added so much. If he believes in himself a bit more and keeps these performances up he'll be one of the best left backs around

Playing great. Know a few Arsenal fans who were happy to see him go (I guess they were always going to say that!); in fairness I don't think he was playing as well for them in his final stages there.

Arsenal's loss is definitely our gain though.

Fat Chance said:
TrueBlueSte said:
He has been quality all season he is solid at the back but has such an engine! Dosent stop running, him and richards are perfect for the way we pllay with the midfield packed together because they are always an option on the wings providin quality crosses

Richards stood (still/twice) after a forward march.. with his hands on his hips watching the play going towards his own net yesterday, Clichy lost the ball up the park and ran back like his arse was on fire(70mins in). it does appear it can be done.

Your right there! That bugged me what's up with him? Why doesnt he run back to cover the defence? Mica been great but sometimes I don't understand why he doesnt put the effort in to run back

Astuteboy said:
Playing great. Know a few Arsenal fans who were happy to see him go (I guess they were always going to say that!); in fairness I don't think he was playing as well for them in his final stages there.

Arsenal's loss is definitely our gain though.

Wenger knows just the right time to move players on didn't you know?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.