Gai Assulin

Solihull Samba Boys said:
mcfc1982 said:
we were linked with him few years ago seems like a promising young player, but really if he was that good would barca let him go?

Don't forget Barcelona once let go both Piqué and Fabregas, and have since admitted that was a mistake by buying them both back.They've also let go youth players like Thiago Motta, Xabi Alonso, and Mikel Arteta.

I hope he turns out to be a normal reject if we buy him, but keep him instead of selling him back lol!

mcfc1982 said:
we were linked with him few years ago seems like a promising young player, but really if he was that good would barca let him go?

Don't forget Barcelona once let go both Piqué and Fabregas, and have since admitted that was a mistake by buying them both back.They've also let go youth players like Thiago Motta, Xabi Alonso, and Mikel Arteta.

so they have picked up on the mistake and wont let it happen again.

Oasis_City said:

I hope he turns out to be a normal reject if we buy him, but keep him instead of selling him back lol!

Given he plays in the same position as Messi I wouldn't imagine they'd be in a hurry to buy him back!

Oasis_City said:

Given he plays in the same position as Messi I wouldn't imagine they'd be in a hurry to buy him back!

Unless he breaks his neck or something.

Clearly talented, young enough to be able to adapt to EPL and on a free so even if fails no risk taken and has resale value. Really no down side to going for him...

great young player we should get him,he an attacking midfielder and a winger so could come in handy

Egyptian said:

Alonso has played in Barca?

As a kid yes. Always said Michael Laudrup was his hero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.