Gallagher

Yawning Donkey said:
Believe it or not, he's an absolute gentleman.

Me and the lads met him the day before the final. He was outside his gaff as we were walking to the pub. Saw one of us had the shirt on and he spent the next 30 mins chatting away talking about, City, Manchester etc getting pics taken etc.

He misses home but like many blues, he has to work away with his job. That's how he sees it.

My perception of Liam changed greatly that day.

He should keep a second home in Burnage ;-)

Some people take life far too seriously on here.

There are plenty of reasons to like Liam and Noel, even if you don't like their music and although they may not be season ticket holders they are definitely blues....

Gary took the liberty of quoting Noel's classic track Fade Away on Twitter after Manchester United all but wrapped up the Premier League title.
He wrote: "'While we're living, the dreams we have as children fade away.' Not if you support United!"
Like little Gary playing the offside trap, it has gone pear-shaped.
Here is Manchester City fanatic Mr N Gallagher's response:
"I feel violated. If Mr Neville continues to use the holy scriptures of Oasis to communicate with the Cockney massive, I shall be forced to come up to Cheshire in the middle of the night, break into his house, tie him to a chair, make him listen to the Best Of Simply d(Red)ful while I pull his tash out one grey hair at a time (with my teeth), liberate those Oasis CDs and s*** in his manbag. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..."

Delivered like a NIGEL DE JONG tackle - with two feet just above the ankle.
So there you go Gary-boy, that's another stinger to add to the classic insult from yesteryear from your old City adversary.
The veteran Reds defender and former England misery-guts - who retired this season - once sent Noel a guitar to sign as a little birthday treat to himself.
It came back with the affectionate marker pen message: "Happy Birthday knobhead. MCFC x."
The beauty of Twitter is the fact Mr Neville has the chance to reply to Noel.
He's won every trophy possible at club level, but he'll get no silverware in this slagging match.

MAN City fan Liam Gallagher has put the boot into Manchester United star Gary Neville, calling him a boring player who dresses like “an estate agent”.

Speaking on BBC1’s Football Focus ahead of today’s FA Cup semi final, the Oasis star and self-styled fashion guru taunted United fans, saying: “We’re a lot smarter and more stylish. They still wear Adidas Samba and tuck their shirts in.”

Comparing City striker Mario Balotelli to Neville, he said: “Balotelli’s a character but he needs to sort his napper out.

“I like characters – if the world was full of f****** Gary Nevilles, it would be bobbins. He looks like an estate agent.”

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGQq_U1L8Bo[/youtube]
1:08 and 4:08

2rp9xlt.jpg
aw9ta1.jpg

2hzjnrd.jpg

Giving it to Tottenham fans after Bojinov scored at WHL

woz69 said:
Big Manc Big Blue why move down south?
Because everything apart from the accent is better in London. London is one of just two 'Gamma++' cities in the world (the other is New York). Manchester is unbelievably nowhere near that! Tevez isn't far off being right about what he thinks about Manchester. I love Manchester, I'm proud of coming from here and spend most of my life in the city centre. But it's not that great really when compared to dozens of other cities!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.