Galliani Readying Milan Fans For Kaka Exit

The Fat el Hombre

... to Madrid

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1777_4994465,00.html

AC Milan general manager Adriano Galliani has hinted Kaka could join Real Madrid if Florentino Perez becomes president of the Spanish giants.

Speculation increased about Kaka's future when Milan allowed him to talk to Manchester City about a possible world-record transfer to Eastlands.

The 26-year-old Brazil star opted to remain in Italy but reports suggest Madrid will make a firm attempt to bring him to the Bernabeu this summer.

And Galliani admits it would be tougher to resist an approach from the Primera Liga side if Perez wins the presidential elections.

"I don't want to talk about Kaka, but I can say that with friends like Florentino anything can happen," said the Milan chief in quotes reported by Spanish sports daily Marca.

"Florentino Perez is a great entrepreneur and a good friend and I say that about few football chiefs."

enjoy youre 60 million paid out in 38 installations then... rather than your one of payment of 120 million... stupid morons i so hope they fail to qualify for CL

smells like bull sh*t

they are testing the water and hope we will come back for him with the £100 million they turn down

thats why if and thats a very big if we do
they could cover there backs for the no sale

i would bid no more than £50 million
and let them take or leave it

as a club we moved on with the kaka deal
there lost and hope they now only get half of what they hope to get

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
wrongun73 said:
so he'd rather sell him to his mate for about 40m less than we would have paid, what a nob

Yes but the business arrangements might mean a bigger slice of the shake down, for Galliani? 10% of 60 and 0% of 120?

You won't be far off the mark there. Typical Italian business form.

I thought KAKA wanted to be with god and AC milan which his adopted home because he loves the fans and wants to be there for a long long time, I think he ment about 20 games more.

FULL OF SHIT KAKA(well if it's true anyway) ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.