Galliani Readying Milan Fans For Kaka Exit

The Fat el Hombre said:
... to Madrid

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1777_4994465,00.html

AC Milan general manager Adriano Galliani has hinted Kaka could join Real Madrid if Florentino Perez becomes president of the Spanish giants.

Speculation increased about Kaka's future when Milan allowed him to talk to Manchester City about a possible world-record transfer to Eastlands.

The 26-year-old Brazil star opted to remain in Italy but reports suggest Madrid will make a firm attempt to bring him to the Bernabeu this summer.

And Galliani admits it would be tougher to resist an approach from the Primera Liga side if Perez wins the presidential elections.
they can't afford him but we can. Let them unsettle him then not be able to reach a agreed fee and we'll nip in and buy him.
"I don't want to talk about Kaka, but I can say that with friends like Florentino anything can happen," said the Milan chief in quotes reported by Spanish sports daily Marca.

"Florentino Perez is a great entrepreneur and a good friend and I say that about few football chiefs."

Been saying it on here from the minute the deal went cold that Milan will drip feed information until the Summer in an attempt to pacify and change their fans attitudes. Let their fans fully understand that they have an ageing squad and no money, this has already started with Beckham. Next they will make out Kaka will be leaving for the good of Milan, of course he won't want to leave they will say but he knows that by doing so he will save Milan and then the fans will still love him and Kaka and the board come away smelling of roses when we go back and get him.

I just hope it doesn't end in another embarrassing episode like with Ronaldinho whjere the player doesn't want to join us and joins the other club for a lower transfer fee

The Fat el Hombre said:
I just hope it doesn't end in another embarrassing episode like with Ronaldinho whjere the player doesn't want to join us and joins the other club for a lower transfer fee

More than likely.
Let's be honest for once.
If you were Kaka, why the f*** would you want to join us ?
Certainly not until we show real signs of becoming a major force.
And that's probably a couple of seasons away at least.

Funnily enough a good friend of mine has had an article published about the very self same thing.

Now then, I wonder if the media will get after Kaka for being an absolute hypocrite by moving to Madrid (if it happens of course) in the same way they got after City for having the bare faced cheek to bid for the player in the first place?

This is on Guillem Balague's site in the rumours section:

The clear favourite for the Real Madrid presidency, Florentino Perez, had been considering Wenger for his electoral platform this summer. However, in spite of the fact that the former president has not yet officially announced that he will be running in this summer`s elections, Perez has recently leaked that Carlo Ancelotti is his preferred choice of manager for the Bernabeu.

Can't see the Milan fans being mad keen on losing their best player and their manager to Madrid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.