Game of Thrones Season 3

TCIB said:
Game.of.Thrones.S03E02.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE

Edit:: Got it on the big tv and have a beer in hand, lovely.

dl it atm, will watch after WM :)

Cracking episode and lots of new characters...Thoros seems to be a hybrid of Thoros and Tom o sevens, loved the queen of thorns and got to meet the Reeds :)

TCIB said:
Audio Books
Short Stories and Novellas
1980 - The Ice Dragon (read by Maggi-Meg Reed)
1998 - Tales of Dunk and Egg 1 - The Hedge Knight (read by Frank Muller)
2003 - Tales of Dunk and Egg 2 - The Sworn Sword (read by Graham Malcolm)
2007 - Dreamsongs (32 stories - various narrators)
2007 - Dreamsongs (34 stories - read by Eric Sandvold)
2010 - Tales of Dunk and Egg 3 - The Mystery Knight (read by Patrick Lawlor)
1996 - A Song of Ice and Fire 1 - A Game of Thrones (read by Roy Dotrice)
1998 - A Song of Ice and Fire 2 - A Clash of Kings (read by Roy Dotrice)
2000 - A Song of Ice and Fire 3 - A Storm of Swords (read by Roy Dotrice)
2005 - A Song of Ice and Fire 4 - A Feast for Crows (read by Roy Dotrice)
2011 - A Song of Ice and Fire 5 - A Dance With Dragons (read by Roy Dotrice)

eBooks
0.5 - Three Tales of Dunk and Egg
01 - A Game of Thrones
02 - A Clash of Kings
03 - A Storm of Swords
04 - A Feast for Crows
05 - A Dance with Dragons
eComic - George R. R. Martin - Ice & Fire 0.0 - Hedge Knight
eComic - George R. R. Martin - Ice & Fire 0.1 - Sworn Sword

OST-Ramin_Djawadi-Game_Of_Thrones-CD-2011-KOPiE

Awesome, big download but fantastic,took me hours and is about 20gb, i was going to do a re-read but now i can just sit back and listen :)
Thanks TCIB

dazdon said:
This series isn't kicking in like the other two did.

It seems disjointed and slow.

The book it's based on, A Storm of Swords, was huge and they are getting two series' out of it. The book has two of the most memorable moments of the series, in particular one event towards the end, so stick with it. The last half of the book (most likely will be the next season of the TV version unless they change the chronology a bit) was quite incredible so I guess this season will be slow, more of a build-up.

LoveCity said:
dazdon said:

The book it's based on, A Storm of Swords, was huge and they are getting two series' out of it. The book has two of the most memorable moments of the series, in particular one event towards the end, so stick with it. The last half of the book (most likely will be the next season of the TV version unless they change the chronology a bit) was quite incredible so I guess this season will be slow, more of a build-up.

Yeah would think the first four would be build ups before the shit hits the fan.

bluemoon73 said:
LoveCity said:
dazdon said:

Yeah would think the first four would be build ups before the shit hits the fan.

Going to agree with that. There are just so many "stories" scattered all around Westeros. They will all start to come together and explode, it's just a matter of reminding the viewer that, "Oh yeah, these people are doing this and these people are heading this way." Soon groups will be meeting and as you say shit will be hitting the fan.

Thank God I'm not the only one who thinks it slow but I'm sticking with it as going off what you guys say it will all come together, can't bloody wait.

Actually just read somewhere that at least one of those big events from the second half of the book has been moved to this season, which I think is a smart move to keep people interested. So definitely stick with it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.