Game of Thrones Season 3

TCIB said:
I thought it was decent but not great.
Set up nicely for it all kicking off though.

here here but did you see the arse on rob snows wife...ffs my screen is a right mess i had to make a excuse that i tripped and the rice pudding went on the screen...

mrcunny said:
TCIB said:

here here but did you see the arse on rob snows wife...ffs my screen is a right mess i had to make a excuse that i tripped and the rice pudding went on the screen...
Which one Robb Stark or Jon Snows wife?
I need to be prepared ;-)

doomuk said:
AntiUnited said:
BulgarianPride said:
I agree. Last couple of episodes could of been really just one. With only three episodes to go until another year off, something good better happen.

Guessing something big will happen next week because of the week break afterwords.

Shit does hit the fan next week but the fact there going to cram a huge section into 2 episodes is a farce... i know its only half the book but really we need to wait another fukin year...

It really is utter bollocks that we have to wait a WHOLE YEAR!!! for the next part. Why? WTF! I wouldnt mind if it was a 24 episode series or something but 10 episodes and then a year off is just dragging it out for the sake of it.

Read the book, the story won't change.

Inter Me Nan said:
mrcunny said:
TCIB said:

Which one Robb Stark or Jon Snows wife?
I need to be prepared ;-)

Haha both,that rice pudding gets everywhere and i couldnt type....

Well for some fucking stupid reason I hadn't watched a single episode of this show ever till 2 weeks ago. Two episodes in and I was bowled over - absolute brilliance!

Now I'm up to date :)

Question, incase I can't wait a year and go for the books, where is the TV show up in a season to book comparison??

Oh, and dragons are fucking ACE.

The Pope said:
Well for some fucking stupid reason I hadn't watched a single episode of this show ever till 2 weeks ago. Two episodes in and I was bowled over - absolute brilliance!

Question, incase I can't wait a year and go for the books, where is the TV show up in a season to book comparison??

This is book 3.
the show will end at the red wedding and battle of the nights watch keep
. then we wait one fukin year and the show will finish the other side of the book. book 4 is huge so it might be 3 seasons if they still go with this fukin 10 episode shit. hope this helps !

AntiUnited said:
The Pope said:

This is book 3.
. then we wait one fukin year and the show will finish the other side of the book. book 4 is huge so it might be 3 seasons if they still go with this fukin 10 episode shit. hope this helps !

Thanks for the heads up pal !

I didn't delve into it too much but the red wedding is battle right??

The Pope said:
AntiUnited said:
The Pope said:

This is book 3.

Wait and see if you don't know :) You don't want that spoiling for you!

without a dream said:
The Pope said:
AntiUnited said:
This is book 3.

Wait and see if you don't know :) You don't want that spoiling for you!

they know nothing ! XD people are prolly going to go ehh wtf just happend XD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.