Game of Thrones season 5

George R R Martin is not usually reliable on the release of his books ;).
Hes never fookin reliable,at least its in sight though, about 1 1/2 ago he posted that he had only finished about 400 pages,really don't want to watch next season before i read the book.

Hes never fookin reliable,at least its in sight though, about 1 1/2 ago he posted that he had only finished about 400 pages,really don't want to watch next season before i read the book.

after reading the 3rd book George Martin kept saying in his blogs it'll be done when it's done to people who kept asking him when will it be finished , took him 5 years to write it..

after reading the 3rd book George Martin kept saying in his blogs it'll be done when it's done to people who kept asking him when will it be finished , took him 5 years to write it..
6 Years for A Dance with Dragons and Winter has been coming for 16 years which is mental, i click on his blog every day for news i am that sad, also read all the sample chapters because i'm a child who can not wait.

6 Years for A Dance with Dragons and Winter has been coming for 16 years which is mental, i click on his blog every day for news i am that sad, also read all the sample chapters because i'm a child who can not wait.

haha me to also read every other book he has wrote.. if he saying it's definitely out before next season series I have the feeling he is getting a bit of help, didn't he say he has told one the writers of the series how it's going to end, so if he pops his clogs the series will carry on..

haha me to also read every other book he has wrote.. if he saying it's definitely out before next season series I have the feeling he is getting a bit of help, didn't he say he has told one the writers of the series how it's going to end, so if he pops his clogs the series will carry on..
Yeah he has told Benioff and Wiess the ending and they have said they will end up at the same place as the books, George has said he is missing all the comic cons and conventions this year to get on with the books, wonder what is happening with the She Wolves of Winterfell now, it has gone all quiet on that one lately

we hopefully get Winds before the start of the next series, although it feels like a pointless exercise getting excited for it because 'A Dream Of Spring' will never, ever, get finished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.