Game of Thrones - Season 6

I've decided the only way to watch GAME OF THRONES is to binge watch it. I only started watching it towards the end of last year and watched the first 5 seasons in 2 weeks. This season I started watching weekly but its not the same. Last night after watching that turgid shite (England) I caught up watching the last 5 episodes and it was loads better. The battle was up there as probably the best thing ever filmed for tv, Hardhome episode was probably the 2nd best .

I do think they should cut each episode to concentrate on 2 or 3 plot strands as this would concentrate things a lot more and bring more to the less enjoyable areas.

What a series though, even though they have "gone off book" I think they are doing a great job.

3:45am i was shouting at the TV "FUCKING YES" when the Knights of the Vale arrived, screaming at Snow to go after that fucker Ramsey. In fact gonna watch that battle again now.

I know it was one of those moments. I've watched the Hardhome battle about 3 times so far, love the ending with the knights king stood on the pier virtually saying "come on then".

Danerys and Yara are going to go at it ....possibly including the use of strap ons, as Theon looks on tearfully and Tyrion gets pissed. I think.

Danerys and Yara are going to go at it ....possibly including the use of strap ons, as Theon looks on tearfully and Tyrion gets pissed. I think.
Yara was definitely interested in a bit of scissoring with old dragon minge and from the knowing smiles that Daenerys was flashing back, her luck might be in.

Yara was definitely interested in a bit of scissoring with old dragon minge and from the knowing smiles that Daenerys was flashing back, her luck might be in.
Indeed, lots of eye contact, Yara may well get to mount the salt throne ............

Daenerys is the cream of the crop though, and Yara always seems a bit...unclean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.