Games you went to and wished you had been somewhere else

Winchester

Team supported
Mcfc
Just seen some Footage of The Cardiff FA Cup game 1994
Awful day , game, Atmosphere
Wondered when we were losing
"What the **** am I doing here?"

Chelsea away, think we lost 5-0 and Sun Jihai was sent off. Awful from start to finish

Liverpool 6-0 Man City

The only highlight was the 20 minute repetitive chant of "Alan Ball is a football genius" to the bemusement of the scousers.
I remember the City fans doing the conga when the ball trickled out for a corner....funny moment that but yes I wished I wasn't there as I was sat in the main stand surrounded by scousers taking the piss

Any under Stuart Pearce !.

Cant remember which match it was but as normal its was a 600 mile round trip and a stay over as the kids were young ;).

City went 1-nil after about 20 minutes and it seem about 10,000 got up and left. Second half City went 2-nil and about 20,000 left.
My kids wanted to leave but I said we have this far we will stay till the end !
By the time the final whistle went it felt like we were the only fans still there.

The traffic outside was the worst I have ever seen at the Etihad. I asked a copper why was it so bad ? He said" lots started leaving before we were expecting them so weren't ready to control the roads, are City really that bad ?!" "Yep" I said lol

Brighton away FA Cup, lost 4-0. Those of a Doc Marten persuasion ended up in their socks due to over zealous policing if memory serves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.