Gap between the Premier League and the Championship seems the widest it's ever been.

I think all 3 promoted teams will go down, unless Everton’s death spiral proves permanent this season.
Here's hoping where the perennial escape artists are concerned. At least they'll be able to console themselves with the best stadium in the Championship.

I think at best one of those promoted teams will stay up, with Everton getting dragged down.

Maybe not.. Ipswich have acquired well.

Still though, the top teams in the Championship quality wise are no where near anymore to Bottom 3 prem (before PL transfer window)
Their defence looked very ropey yesterday. If City hadn't more or less clocked out in that second half, it could have got very messy for them. And Delap needs to learn that he won't be playing City every week and that, if he continues his policy of kicking everything that moves, it won't be ignored like it was yesterday.

When the pl has destroyed itself the gap won't be so big

Sometimes it looks like the people running football in the organisations want to water down the PL and shove the wealth further down the pyramid.

They are trying to kick it to death IMO.

As well as the three promoted clubs, Everton,Wolves and Palace could be in the relegation mini league this season. Leicester have premier experience and may carve out enough results to stay up. Ipswich need to learn fast after two v.tough fixtures at the start of their campaign.As for Southampton, they'll be the whipping boys, just my opinion that all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.