Gareth Bale

I think we should do an 'Arry on 'Arry and unsettle the player by suggesting that he is worth £28M and fortunately we can afford him and offer the kid £120k a week. Let's see his bloated red face twitch then!!

But we're ruining football aren't we?

One of those players who flatters to deceive in my opinion. While undoubtedly a handful, how many times did he find a 6 ft 7 Crouch with a cross? How many times did he hit the target?

With time it'll come but right now he's not all that in my opinion. Lacks the ruthless efficiency players like Arshavin (On form atleast), Bellamy etc have.

Bale is a threat on the left side , but so is Ryan Giggs on his day ...... and there are others.

A good manager would either have pulled Richards off , or assisted him by providing 'extra' cover from other players ....... but Bale appeared to have the run of the mill out there.

black mamba said:
Bale is a threat on the left side , but so is Ryan Giggs on his day ...... and there are others.

A good manager would either have pulled Richards off , or assisted him by providing 'extra' cover from other players ....... but Bale appeared to have the run of the mill out there.

What play more defensive and even more negatively...????

Surely not;o))

Players who rely on speed I never rate, because once their speed goes in the later parts of their career they become distinctively average i.e SWP.

I think there's a bit of truth in dw's remark, Bale is more about efficiency than outright craft..in that he is capable of long strong runs at 85% capacity for the full 90mins. Loading him up with muscle would'nt make him anymore proficient. I doubt he's a got body type similar to Bells by fluke. Get an heavy running far and strong enough and you'll have a light heavy.

Though the above ain't meant to undermine his obvious nous at taking advantage of weakness or understanding and following instruction to the letter.

He was fantastic, maybe Kolo and Richards should have changed positions.
Kolo just takes the ball and start a counter attack like a captain should.

dw7 said:
godd player but richards made3 him look a lot better than he realy is
He has one foot and micah couldn't keep him.on his.right. Did not put one tackle in. Whats wrong with giving the forward a nice reminder he is in a game.
Bale is a decent player that was made to look world class by piss poor defending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.